On Wednesday, October 12, 2016, professionals from all industries will convene at Sheraton Raleigh Hotel for the annual Downtown Raleigh Alliance women’s luncheon. This year’s event, titled “Women with Vision”, is designed to serve as “an environment of open dialogue among career-minded women”.
The program begins with networking and then follows with lunch and a panel discussion. The panel discussion will focus on the similarities and differences of women who lead in the key sectors of our economy (corporate, government, nonprofit, and entrepreneurial), leadership styles, and support of a vibrant downtown.
This year’s panelists include:
- Mary-Ann Baldwin // Council Member, City of Raleigh
- Dr. Tashni-Ann Dubroy // President, Shaw University
- Kim Hammer // Owner, Bittersweet
- Gayle Lanier // Senior Vice President of Customer Services, Duke Energy
- Caroline Sullivan // Commissioner, Wake County
Adrienne Cole, Executive Director of Wake County Economic Development, will serve as moderator.
Tickets are $25 for current DRA members, $35 for non-members, and are only available through Wednesday, October 5, 2016. No on-site registration will be available. Click here to purchase online now.
[Image Courtesy: IWP Photography]
Latest posts by Lisa Jeffries (see all)
- Rum Runners Temporarily Moving from City Market to Seaboard Station - April 20, 2017
- Raleigh Downtown Farmers Market Returns for 8th Season in City Plaza - April 6, 2017
- The Wine Feed’s Hook & Vine Festival Returns Sunday, April 30, 2017 - April 3, 2017